3 Foot Ramp
This portable ramp, with its single-fold design, sets up quickly and is ideal for scooters and wheelchairs. Made of lightweight aluminum with an easy-to-carry design, the SUITCASE Singlefold Ramp is fitted with ergonomically-designed handles and a full-length hinge for additional strength and stability. Designed for high traffic use, this durable ramp is available in 2’ to 8’ lengths and features an extruded slip-resistant tread for superior traction. Browse through the tabs below to learn more.
|Weight Capacity||800 lbs.|
|Usable Size||3' x 30"|
|Folding Size||36" x 15" x 4"|
|Ramp Weight||17 lbs.|
|Delivery & Pick Up Fee||$90.00|
Rental Insurance Information
Equipment Insurance Plan
EIP can be purchased at any time prior to your delivery date. You must select the same “level” of EIP for all equipment, and if purchased, EIP will be applied to all rental equipment individually (e.g. if you have two rental items, then you must select two EIP with the same level of coverage).
We offer three levels of EIP – Basic and Premium and No EIP. The cost will vary based on the type of equipment rented and the level of EIP selected.
EIP Basic covers damage to the equipment, excluding any accessories or parts, such as keys, chargers, baskets, and canopies. The customer is responsible for a $50 deductible, payable immediately. EIP Basic does not cover loss or theft of the rental equipment.
EIP Premium covers damage to the equipment, excluding any accessories or parts, such as keys, chargers, baskets, and canopies. In addition, it also covers loss or theft of the equipment. The renter must file a police report and notify Dahl Medical Supply, INC & Dahl Medical Rental LLC within twenty four (24) hours of the incident, and provide Dahl Medical Supply, INC & Dahl Medical Rental LLC with a copy of the official report. In the event of damage, there is a $50 deductible. In the event of loss or theft, there is a $250 deductible.
Regardless of the coverage, there is a $25 fee for a broken key or basket, $75 fee for a damaged charger, and $100 for spare battery packs. Other items will be billed at prevailing new market value, regardless of the EPP coverage.
If EIP is declined, the renter (or his/her representative) acknowledges that it is their responsibility to promptly notify Dahl Medical Supply, INC & Dahl Medical Rental LLC if the rental equipment is damaged, and that the renter will assume all repair costs, whether caused through misuse, accident, or any other reason.
Declining EIP makes the renter/customer solely responsible for any repair costs outside of normal wear and tear during the rental period, including accessories such as keys, chargers, baskets, canopies, and spare battery packs.
The renter understands and agrees that they are responsible for vandalism or loss of the equipment, and authorize Dahl Medical Supply, INC & Dahl Medical Rental LLC to charge the repair/replacement costs to the credit card associated with this rental.
Dahl Medical Supply (Dahl Pharmacies, Inc.) rents to Renter signing this agreement mobility equipment (scooter, wheelchair, medical bed, lift chair, patient lift, ramp and etc.) subject to all the terms and conditions set forth in the Rental Agreement and Renter agrees:
- The mobility equipment is the property of Dahl Medical Supply and is in good condition. Renter will return the mobility equipment in the same condition as when received. Dahl Medical Supply may repossess the mobility equipment without demand at any time if it is used in violation of the terms of this agreement
- Dahl Medical Supply shall not be liable or responsible for the loss or damage to any property left, lost, damaged, stolen, stored or transported by Renter, its agents, servants, or employees, or any other person on the scooter, whether before or after the return there of Dahl Medical Supply. Renter assumes all risk of such loss or damage and waives all claims against Dahl Medical Supply by reason thereof and Renter aggress to hold Dahl Medical Supply harmless from and to defend and indemnify Dahl Medical Supply against all claims based upon or arising out of such loss or damage.
- Renter assumes all risk liability for any loss, damage or injury, including death, to person or property or Renter or others arising out of the use, operation or driving of the mobility equipment.
- The additional conditions outlined above have been reviewed and accepted as part of this agreement.
- Renter is responsible for the mobility equipment and will reimburse Dahl Medical Supply $1,250 for a 3 or 4-wheel standard scooter, $1,950 for a bariatric scooter and power chair, $125 for the manual wheelchair, $1,450 for the medical bed, $1,275 for the lift chair, $200 for the walker/rollator, $75 for the crutches, $250 for the knee roller for the full cost of replacement upon demand for any damage, loss, theft, or destruction of the medical equipment. The Renter understands an authorizes that Dahl Medical Supply will charge the credit card used for any repair costs or the replacement costs of the mobility equipment.
- The following restrictions are cumulative and each shall apply to every use, operation or driving of the mobility equipment. Under no circumstances shall the mobility equipment be used, operated by any person: a) under the age of 18; or b) while under the influence of intoxicants or narcotics; or c) in an unsafe manner.
- Renter shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless Dahl Medical Supply, all of their agents, officers, servants, and employees from and against any and all losses, liability claims, damages, injuries, demands, actions and causes of action whatsoever, arising out of or related to any loss, damage or injury claimed by persons that may arise from the use, operation or driving of the mobility equipment, provided that such loss or damage was not caused by the fault or gross negligence and willful misconduct of Dahl Medical Supply or its employees.
- Renter assumes all costs and expenses of every kind and nature, including legal fees and disbursements arising out of and in connection with the use, operation or driving of the mobility equipment.
- Dahl Medical Supply assumes no liability or responsibility for any acts or omissions of Renter or of Renter’s agents, servants, or employees.
- Renter shall notify Dahl Medical Supply immediately of any and all accidents and damage resulting from use, operation or driving of the mobility equipment.
- Renter shall require photo I.D to operate the scooter with reasonable care and diligence and comply with the terms of the agreement
- Renter agrees to pay all costs, expenses, and attorney’s fees incurred by Dahl Medical Supply in collecting sums due or in regaining possessions of mobility equipment or in enforcing or recovering any damage, losses or claims against Renter.
- Renter or the driver of the mobility equipment shall in no event be deemed the agent or employee of Dahl Medical Supply in any manner or for any purpose whatsoever.
- Any individual executing the Agreement as Renter in representative capacity shall be bout personally, jointly and severally, with such fiduciary, corporations or other entity as to all obligations, expressed or implied, arising hereunder.
- This Agreement shall be binding upon the distributes, heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and personal representatives of the undersigned Renter.
- If any provisions hereof or the application of any provisions to any person or circumstance is held invalid or unenforceable, the remainder hereof and the applications of such provision to other persons or circumstances shall remain valid and enforceable.
- Renter will be charge a 20% cancelation fee within 48 hours of rental being delivered or picked up at Dahl Medical Supply.