The smallest room in the house can be the most dangerous place if the proper precautions aren't taken. Dahl Medical Supply carries a wide selection of bathroom safety products including:
- Raised toilet seats
- Shower Chairs
- Transfer Benches
- Grab Bars
- Toilet Safety Frames
Locking Raised Toilet Seat
- Designed for those who have difficulty sitting down or standing up from the toilet
- Adds 4" to toilet seat height, reducing bending effort
- Front clamping mechanism locks securely to the toilet and prevents shifting of the seat
- Wide, contoured seating surface is comfortable
- White, heavy duty plastic construction is strong and durable
- Push buttons allow for easy removal of armrests
- Maximum Weight Capacity 300 lb - EVENLY DISTRIBUTED
Manufactured with a corrosion proof durable aluminum frame which is strong and lightweight, this product provides maximum safety in the bathroom. The shower chair has angled legs with suction style tips providing extra stability. An additional feature is that the legs are height adjustable in order to meet your specific needs.
Bariatric Shower Chair
Durable blow-molded plastic seat has an anodized aluminum frame and is lightweight, durable and rust-resistant. The seat height is adjustable in 1" increments. Attractive platinum grey color. Comes assembled with tool-free back attachment. The maximum weight capacity is 600 lbs - evenly distributed.
Transfer Benches help make transfers in and out of the bathtub safer and more comfortable. They feature anodized aluminum frames that are rust-resistant, arm rails for support and non-marring rubber tips. An additional feature is that the legs are height adjustable in order to meet your specific needs.
Commodes offer consumers the comfort and stability they need. The frame is lightweight and consumers gain additional comfort and support from the 16" wide seat. The Invacare All-in-One Commode can be used bedside or can act as a toilet safety frame or raised toilet seat.
Standard Drop Arm Commode
Invacare Commodes offer consumers the comfort and stability they need. The frame is lightweight and consumers gain additional comfort and support from the 16" wide seat. The Invacare All-in-One Commode can be used bedside or can act as a toilet safety frame or raised toilet seat.
- Can be used over the toilet with optional splash shield
- Accommodates transfers in restricted areas
- Drop-arm lever operates simply: lift to lock or push to release
- Gray powder coated, 1" welded steel tubing
- Snap-on seat and lid
Bariatric Drop Arm Commode
The Lumex Imperial Collection Drop Arm Commode can be used as a bedside commode, raised toilet seat, or toilet safety frame, making it the ideal toileting aid for nursing homes, hospitals, and long-term care facilities. Featuring a commode pail with cover and splash guard, the 3-in-1 Bariatric Commode is the perfect choice for ease of sanitation. The extra wide platform seat and welded construction give this bariatric commode chair full comfort up to 600 pounds.
Bathtub Grab Bar
The Bathtub safety rail was designed to fit just about any style of bathtub.
- Adjustable Clamp: 3" (Smallest) | 7" (Widest)
- Height: 14.5" - 17"
- Weight Limit: 300 lbs.
The Bellavita is the lightest bathlift on the market weighing only 20.5 pounds. This Bath Lifter by Drive Medical was designed with the assistance of healthcare professionals. It is excellent for standard or deeper model bath tubs. At a minimum sitting position of 2.3", it is the lowest bath lift on the market. The comfortable padded backrest can recline up to 50 degrees at the seat's lowest position. The water-tight hand control floats in water, making it easy to access the control buttons while bathing.
- 4 quick release suction cups with option for an additional 2 for anti-slip bath base
- At 2.3" the Bellavita is the lowest bath lift available
- Built in safety controls
- Completely tool free set up makes it easy to install and operate
- Excellent for deeper model tubs
- Headrest available as an optional extra
- Hygienic cutaway and slim line profile for easy handling
- Padded seat and backrest provides added comfort
- Seat height reaches a record 18.8"
- The backrest reclines to a market leading 50 degrees at its lowest position
- The completely water tight hand control floats, making it easy to access the control buttons while bathing
- The easy to use quick charge lithium-ion battery is accommodated in the Hand Control
- The lightest bath lift on the market at only 20.5 pounds
- Two piece construction makes the lift easy to assemble/disassemble for transport
- Washable hygienic covers available in white, blue or grey
- When not in use, back easily folds down for space-saving storage