Ariya Hiking Boot - Black
Sturdy and dependable, the Ariya Hiking Boot is designed to offer relentless comfort, traction and stability over any terrain. Classic leather styling combined with bungee laces looks good anywhere – on the trail, at work or around town.
The Ariya Collection was designed by a team of doctors and pedorthists to offer relief from painful foot conditions. Each pair of Ariya shoes or boots has a polyurethane outsole for traction and stability, a padded collar around the ankle for added comfort and a pressure-relief layer in the insole for customized support. Recommended for those who have bunions, arthritis, diabetic feet, plantar fasciitis or those who need removable insoles to accommodate orthotic inserts.
- Pressure-relief layer for customized support
- Polyester/leather linings transfer moisture
- Bungee lace with hook and loop closure system
- 5/16" removable depth
- Full-grain leather upper
- Firm heel counters and soft padding collars
- Approved for diabetic feet
- Gender: Men's
- Color: Black
- Type: Dress/Casual
- Style: Ariya
- How to care for your shoes: Download PDF