Bandage WrapAsk us a question
DescriptionMade with the outdoor person in mind, but very wearer friendly for anyone who wants a great fitting, super soft hiking sock. Incrediwear patented hiking socks can bring comfort to tired legs and feet within minutes of putting them on, energizing individuals who spend long hours on their feet. Incredisocks can significantly enhance comfort and mobility, outcomes that occur due to increased blood flow, regulation of temperature, and delivery of a greater supply of oxygen to the targeted area. They are also antimicrobial, odor absorbing and moisture wicking for supreme long wearing dry comfort which makes for the perfect travel and outdoor companion since even with repetitive wearing, they won’t need laundering. Incredisocks are the ideal choice for hikers, outdoor enthusiasts, sports enthusiasts, or those just seeking the best comfort available in sock wear.
- Ailments addressed: Sprains, bruising, general injury or discomfort
- Ailments addressed: Wear as needed for comfort/relief
- Fabric Composition: 14% Bamboo Charcoal Fiber, 10% Germanium Fiber, 60% Cotton, 15% Spandex
- Sizing: Width - 3" / Length - 5.4'
- Care Instructions: Circulation effect does not wash out. All products are machine-washable. Do not bleach, do not iron, do not dry clean.
Most items may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund. They must be returned at the customer's expense in their original packaging and meet the following conditions:
- Product must be in new condition. For example, no cracks, scratches, dirty or marked tires, or any indications of usage.
- Product must be returned in its original packaging. You can purchase new packaging for lift chairs and scooters by calling customer service.
- A Return Authorizationmust be requested from Dahl Medical within 30 days of delivery of the product.
- Once an RA has been received, products must be returned within 14 days.
There are certain products that are custom-made by the manufacturer and arenon-returnable. These include:
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Golden Technologies PR-502 lift chairs
- Tracer IV Custom heavy-duty and Tracer SX5RC wheelchairs
- Open-Box Items
For hygienic reasons, the following products are non-returnable:
- Bath safety equipment (Excluding select Rehab Shower Commode Chairs)
- Wheelchair Cushions
Some products require a 15% restocking fee for returns. These include:
- Lift chairs
- Power wheelchairs
- Vehicle lifts
- Custom lightweight wheelchairs
- Cushions and Backs
- Rehab Shower Commode Chairs
- Therapeutic Shoes
All returned products require a Return Authorization number. Returns received without this number will not be credited. The easiest way to request an RA number is by completing our easy online Return Authorization Request.
You may also call us at (612) 334-3159 or email us at info@dahlmedicalsupply to request an RA number. Please include your order number, name and the item number you are returning.
PLEASE NOTE: Products returned without an RA number will not be credited. To receive full credit, items must be shipped within 14 days from the day the RA Number and shipping information were provided by Dahl Medical.
Unless Dahl Medical Supply made an error, return freight is the customer's responsibility. We will be happy to help you determine which shipping method to use once you have requested your RA number. We highly recommend insuring larger items for their retail value to protect against shipping damage.
Please be sure to carefully follow all return-shipping instructions that are included with your Return Authorization number. If an item is returned to the wrong address, Dahl Medical reserves the right to charge for any additional shipping fees associated with shipping the item to the correct location. In addition, if a scheduled pickup with a delivery carrier is missed, Dahl Medical may institute a $15 fee per missed scheduled pickup.
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 25% restocking fee (minimum $25) will apply. Second-Day and Next-Day shipping costs will not be credited if delivery is refused.
Once your return is received, Dahl Medical Supply will issue a credit to the credit card used for the purchase. Please allow up to 4 weeks for your credit to be issued. If you paid by check or money order, we will issue a check within 30 days.
If your item is defective or was damaged in shipping, please call us at (612) 334-3159 or email us at info@dahlmedicalsupply. We will arrange for the item to be repaired or replaced promptly.