Enjoy Superior Comfort, Unsurpassed Protection, And Excellent Stability With Orthofeet Orthotic Boots
Highline is an advanced comfort shoe, engineered with an ergonomic sole, anatomical orthotic insole, and soft interior to enhance comfort and protection
Use: Walking, Active Lifestyle, Work, Outdoors
Certification: A5500 Diabetic Shoes
Features & Benefits:
- Highline boots offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. The anatomical orthotic insoles and the ergonomic sole offer cushioning support and excellent stability, making every step you take soothing with comfort.
- Orthotic support - contoured orthotic insole, with anatomical arch support and foam padded heel-seat - Forms to the contours of the foot, and helps alleviate pain at the heel, foot, all the way up the knees, hips, and lower back.
- Easy gait - Light-weight sole with air cushioning and Ergonomic-Stride™ design - Softens step, enhances stability, adds spring to your step, and helps facilitate foot motion.
- Protective Interior - Soft, seam-free interior lining - Eliminates pressure points and friction against the skin, offering superior protection.
- Superior Comfort - Soft, non-binding upper design - Eliminates pressure points and enhances comfort, offering a superior solution for bunions and sensitive feet.
- Adjustable fit - Two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick) allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
Recommended For The Following Foot Conditions:
These shoes work great for a variety of foot conditions, including (but not limited to): Heel Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Ankle Pain, Arch Pain, Flat-Feet/Pronation, Metatarsalgia, Mortons Neuroma, Bunions, Corns, Hammer Toes, Diabetic Feet, Arthritis, and Back Pain.
Understanding Diabetes - Diabetes can cause nerve damage and poor circulation which can be hazardous to your feet. Wearing extra width and depth shoes can help alleviate pressure on swollen feet, bunions, or hammer toes for a more comfortable fit. For more information please contact us at Dahl Medical Supply (612) 334-3159
Medicare allows one pair of extra-depth shoes per calendar year. For qualifying patients, Medicare will also cover three pairs of inserts each calendar year. Some shoe modifications and custom inserts are also covered but would replace a pair of inserts.
If you have questions please call: (612) 334-3159