$ 2,889.00 $ 3,599.00
Prowler 3310Ask us a question
DescriptionThe Prowler 3-Wheel Heavy Duty Scooter was designed and constructed with outdoor use in mind. Even so, the agile 3-wheel configuration gives way to a nimble 50" turning radius, allowing this scooter to be used indoors with ease. Sporting a full suspension, pneumatic tires, and a high ground clearance, there is almost no terrain that this scooter cannot conquer. Have the freedom to go where you need at your speed, with a max cruising range of 7 MPH and a top range of 23 miles. Anti-tip wheels, a headlight, rearview mirrors, and turn signals outline some of the safety features that come standard with the Prowler. A luxurious reclining captain seat with contoured cushions and backs provides you with regal comfort. Almost everything on this scooter is adjustable - The seat is height and depth adjustable, the padded flip-up armrests are removable and height/width adjustable, and the tiller angle adjusts so you can sit back relaxed in whatever position you feel comfortable while traveling on your Prowler 3-Wheel Heavy Duty Scooter.
- Additional hand-operated drum brake for use when extra-quick stops are necessary
- Adjustable angle, delta tiller for comfortable, ergonomic control
- All seats are height adjustable and feature 25 degrees of recline
- Anti-tip wheels for greater safety
- Batteries and charger included
- Captain's Seats feature deep-contoured cushions and backs for maximum comfort and support
- Comfortable swivel Captain's seat with fold-down backrest and adjustable height headrest
- High ground clearance and pneumatic tires ideal for outdoor travel
- Industry-leading 500 lb weight capacity
- Removable flip-up armrests have adjustable height, width and angle
- Seat can be moved forward or backward using the auto-style seat slides
- Standard safety package includes headlight, horn, turn signals and dual rearview mirrors
|Weight Capacity||500 lbs.|
|Top Speed||7 mph|
|Maximum Range||23 miles|
|Dimensions||26” (W) x 51" (L)|
|Floor-to-Seat Height||25" - 28"|
|Seat Dimensions||20" (W) x 20" (D) | 22" (W) x 20" (D)|
|Motor||24V x 650W x 4350 rpm|
|Batteries (pair)||12V x 50AH|
|Brakes||Electromagnetic & Drum|
|Front Wheels||12" x 3.5" Pneumatic|
|Rear Wheels||12" x 3.5" Pneumatic|
|Base Weight||130 lbs.|
|Battery Weight||66 lbs.|
|Seat Weight||55 lbs.|
|Total Weight||251 lbs.|
|Warranty on Frame||Lifetime|
|Warranty on Electronic Controller/Drive Train Components||14 months|
|Warranty on Battery||6 months|
Most items may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund. They must be returned at the customer's expense in their original packaging and meet the following conditions:
- Product must be in new condition. For example, no cracks, scratches, dirty or marked tires, or any indications of usage.
- Product must be returned in its original packaging. You can purchase new packaging for lift chairs and scooters by calling customer service.
- A Return Authorizationmust be requested from Dahl Medical within 30 days of delivery of the product.
- Once an RA has been received, products must be returned within 14 days.
There are certain products that are custom-made by the manufacturer and arenon-returnable. These include:
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Golden Technologies PR-502 lift chairs
- Tracer IV Custom heavy-duty and Tracer SX5RC wheelchairs
- Open-Box Items
For hygienic reasons, the following products are non-returnable:
- Bath safety equipment (Excluding select Rehab Shower Commode Chairs)
- Wheelchair Cushions
Some products require a 15% restocking fee for returns. These include:
- Lift chairs
- Power wheelchairs
- Vehicle lifts
- Custom lightweight wheelchairs
- Cushions and Backs
- Rehab Shower Commode Chairs
- Therapeutic Shoes
All returned products require a Return Authorization number. Returns received without this number will not be credited. The easiest way to request an RA number is by completing our easy online Return Authorization Request.
You may also call us at (612) 334-3159 or email us at info@dahlmedicalsupply to request an RA number. Please include your order number, name and the item number you are returning.
PLEASE NOTE: Products returned without an RA number will not be credited. To receive full credit, items must be shipped within 14 days from the day the RA Number and shipping information were provided by Dahl Medical.
Unless Dahl Medical Supply made an error, return freight is the customer's responsibility. We will be happy to help you determine which shipping method to use once you have requested your RA number. We highly recommend insuring larger items for their retail value to protect against shipping damage.
Please be sure to carefully follow all return-shipping instructions that are included with your Return Authorization number. If an item is returned to the wrong address, Dahl Medical reserves the right to charge for any additional shipping fees associated with shipping the item to the correct location. In addition, if a scheduled pickup with a delivery carrier is missed, Dahl Medical may institute a $15 fee per missed scheduled pickup.
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 25% restocking fee (minimum $25) will apply. Second-Day and Next-Day shipping costs will not be credited if delivery is refused.
Once your return is received, Dahl Medical Supply will issue a credit to the credit card used for the purchase. Please allow up to 4 weeks for your credit to be issued. If you paid by check or money order, we will issue a check within 30 days.
If your item is defective or was damaged in shipping, please call us at (612) 334-3159 or email us at info@dahlmedicalsupply. We will arrange for the item to be repaired or replaced promptly.