$ 1,795.00 $ 3,569.00
TitanAsk us a question
DescriptionThe front wheel drive Titan power wheelchair is a comfortable and stylish option for users seeking a transportable power mobility product that’s ideal for indoor and outdoor use. The Titan’s front-wheel system positions the drive wheel forward of the user’s center of gravity, making the chair extremely stable and giving it great performance over small obstacles. The Titan is also great indoors, navigating tight, enclosed spaces with ease. The Titan is also perfect for users on the go, as the chair can be disassembled, without tools, into components that can be loaded into a car, truck or van for transport without the need for a cumbersome vehicle rack. Choose either the compact captain’s seat with cutout or the full-size captain’s seat, available in 18" or 20" widths. You can also customize your Titan with the included two sets of interchangeable color panels.
- Adjustable length controller mount
- Armrests are padded, adjustable and removable
- Easy free-wheel operation
- Flat-free, non-marking black tires
- Flip-up footplate with height, depth, and angle adjustments
- Front anti-tip wheels
- Front wheel drive for excellent maneuverability and obstacle handling
- Interchangeable color panels in red and blue
- Option of seats- 18" low back Captain’s Seat, 18" full back Captain’s Seat, 20" full back Captain’s Seat
- Optional elevating legrests (requires Items # AE2500 and Item # LK3JELR) sold separately
- Optional swing-away controller arm (Item #AA4100) sold separately
- Positioning belt included
- Programmable controller
- Seats are height adjustable, swivel and feature a fold-down backrest
|HCPCS (Full Capt. Seat | Standard Capt. Seat)||K0823 | K0821|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Top Speed||4 mph|
|Maximum Range||15 miles|
|Dimensions||40" (L) x 25" (W)|
|Floor-to-Seat Height||20.5" - 23"|
|Captain’s Seat Dimensions||18" (W) x 18" (D) | 20" (W) x 18" (D)|
|Controller||Dynamic Shark 40A|
|Motors (2)||24V x 200W x 3900 rpm|
|Batteries (pair)||12V x 35AH (U1)|
|Caster Wheels||6" x 2" Solid|
|Drive Wheels||10" x 3" Flat-free|
|Base Weight||68 lbs.|
|Battery Weight (pair)||44 lbs.|
|Seat Weight||43 lbs.|
|Total Weight||158 lbs.|
|Warranty on Frame||Lifetime|
|Warranty on Electronic Controller/Drive Train Components||14 months|
|Warranty on Batteries||6 months|
Most items may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund. They must be returned at the customer's expense in their original packaging and meet the following conditions:
- Product must be in new condition. For example, no cracks, scratches, dirty or marked tires, or any indications of usage.
- Product must be returned in its original packaging. You can purchase new packaging for lift chairs and scooters by calling customer service.
- A Return Authorizationmust be requested from Dahl Medical within 30 days of delivery of the product.
- Once an RA has been received, products must be returned within 14 days.
There are certain products that are custom-made by the manufacturer and arenon-returnable. These include:
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Golden Technologies PR-502 lift chairs
- Tracer IV Custom heavy-duty and Tracer SX5RC wheelchairs
- Open-Box Items
For hygienic reasons, the following products are non-returnable:
- Bath safety equipment (Excluding select Rehab Shower Commode Chairs)
- Wheelchair Cushions
Some products require a 15% restocking fee for returns. These include:
- Lift chairs
- Power wheelchairs
- Vehicle lifts
- Custom lightweight wheelchairs
- Cushions and Backs
- Rehab Shower Commode Chairs
- Therapeutic Shoes
All returned products require a Return Authorization number. Returns received without this number will not be credited. The easiest way to request an RA number is by completing our easy online Return Authorization Request.
You may also call us at (612) 334-3159 or email us at info@dahlmedicalsupply to request an RA number. Please include your order number, name and the item number you are returning.
PLEASE NOTE: Products returned without an RA number will not be credited. To receive full credit, items must be shipped within 14 days from the day the RA Number and shipping information were provided by Dahl Medical.
Unless Dahl Medical Supply made an error, return freight is the customer's responsibility. We will be happy to help you determine which shipping method to use once you have requested your RA number. We highly recommend insuring larger items for their retail value to protect against shipping damage.
Please be sure to carefully follow all return-shipping instructions that are included with your Return Authorization number. If an item is returned to the wrong address, Dahl Medical reserves the right to charge for any additional shipping fees associated with shipping the item to the correct location. In addition, if a scheduled pickup with a delivery carrier is missed, Dahl Medical may institute a $15 fee per missed scheduled pickup.
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 25% restocking fee (minimum $25) will apply. Second-Day and Next-Day shipping costs will not be credited if delivery is refused.
Once your return is received, Dahl Medical Supply will issue a credit to the credit card used for the purchase. Please allow up to 4 weeks for your credit to be issued. If you paid by check or money order, we will issue a check within 30 days.
If your item is defective or was damaged in shipping, please call us at (612) 334-3159 or email us at info@dahlmedicalsupply. We will arrange for the item to be repaired or replaced promptly.