Asheville Men's Slipper - Black
Orthofeet slippers for men, with an adjustable fit, are designed with your comfort in mind.
Asheville is an advanced comfort shoe, engineered with ergonomic sole, anatomical orthotic insole, and soft interior to enhance comfort and protection
Features & Benefits:
- Medium and Wide Widths
- Same Orthofeet Anatomical Last
- Same Orthofeet Ergonomic Stride Soles
- Removable anatomical insoles provide superior support and cushioning. The insole can be replaced with a diabetic custom insoles.
- Shop Orthofeet Men's Slippers today.
- Orthofeet Men's Slippers are not eligible for Medicare reimbursement.
Recommended For The Following Foot Conditions:
Asheville Men's Slippers are biomechanically designed to enhance comfort and alleviate pain in the following conditions: Heel Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Arch Pain, Flat-Feet/Pronation, Ball-Of-The Foot Pain, Morton's Neuroma, Bunions, Calluses, Hammer Toes, Diabetic Feet, Arthritis, Knee Pain, and Back Pain.