Drive Medical Viper Plus Recliner Series Wheelchairs Hydraulic reclining mechanism allows the backrest to adjust from 90° - 180°. Flip-back removable padded arms are standard. Dual axle provides easy transition of seat to hemi height. headrest extension with a pillow. Front caster forks are adjustable in three positions. Black carbon steel frame. Front riggings and anti-tippers included. Comes standard with swing-away elevating leg rests.
- State-of-the-art hydraulic reclining mechanism
- Backrest reclines from 90º to 180º
- Double-coated chrome carbon steel frame for maximum durability
- Durable flame-retardant nylon upholstery
- Padded flip-back detachable desk armrests
- Composite lightweight 24” Mag-style rear wheels with urethane tires and 6” front rubber tires
- Offset rear wheel position provides additional stability and evenly distributes the user’s weight in all reclining positions
- Precision-sealed front and rear wheel bearings
- Front caster forks are adjustable in three positions
- Standard dual axle provides easy transition of seat to hemi-level
- Push-to-lock wheel locks
- Spreader bar functions as a back stabilizer and a push handle for the caregiver
- Standard with height adjustable swing-away elevating leg rests
- Durable and lightweight composite footplates
- Flip-up anti-tippers with wheels
- Width (Open): 22.5"
- Width (Closed): 13.5"
- Height: 40.5"
- Seat To Floor (Height): 16"
- Back (Height): 26"
- Seat (Width): 14"
- Seat (Depth): 14"
- Overall Length w/ Riggings: 38"
- Product Weight: 43 lbs
- Weight Cap: 250 lbs