20-30 mmHg Core-Spun Moderate Support Socks
Designed to be easily slipped on, Core-Spun by Therafirm Moderate Compression Support Socks’ soft, ultra stretchy fibers ensure these compression socks are easier to put on and more comfortable to wear.
CORE-SPUN BY THERAFIRM MODERATE SUPPORT SOCKS
FOR MEN AND WOMEN
Core-Spun Support Socks are medical compression socks that are designed to look and feel just like everyday, high-quality, comfortable socks, not medical stockings. They improve circulation, promote healthy circulation and blood vessels, prevent moderate swelling, and relieve tired, achy legs and feet.
Core-Spun Moderate Support Socks Features:
- Lab-tested gradient compression that is greatest at the ankle and decreases up the leg
- High-tech CoolMax® fibers wick away moisture
- Comfort designed top is non-restrictive while staying in place all-day
- Reinforced, comfortable heel and toe
- Fashionable and modern everyday colors and patterns
- Nylon, Spandex, and Polyester
- Breathable Latex-Free fibers
- Machine washable
- 100% USA made
Core-Spun Moderate Support Socks Benefits:
- Gradient compression encourages blood flow and circulation, which prevents swelling and energizes feet and legs
- Ultra-stretchy yarns make these socks easier to put on
- Moisture-wicking properties provide a drier and more hygienic sock environment and prevent odors
- Gentle compression squeeze helps to support muscles and tendons
- Comfort designed top ensures your socks stay in place all day, without being restricting or uncomfortable
- Reinforced heel and toe areas are more durable and hold up to everyday wear and tear
What Core-Spun Moderate Support Socks are best used for:
- Moderate varicose veins
- Venous insufficiency
- Moderate swelling
- Minimal edema or lymphedema
- Prevention or management of DVT
- Varicosities and swelling during pregnancy
- Superficial thrombophlebitis
- Arterial insufficiency
- Post-op sclerotherapy or vein ligation
- Post venous ulceration
- Relief for heavy, tired, achy legs
- Recovery from muscle fatigue
- Occupational socks for teachers, nurses, hair stylists, flight attendants, security guards, construction workers, or anyone who sits or stands for long periods of time
Core-Spun by Therafirm Socks are the compression socks you’ll want to wear!
* Coyote and Crocodile are standard U.S. Military colors.
** Contraindications: Compression products should not be worn and are contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions: severe arterial insufficiency, cutaneous infections, acute dermatitis, wet dermatosis, uncontrolled congestive heart failure, skin irritations, allergies to dyes.