Rollator Rental - 1 Week Rental / Store Pick Up (No Cost) is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Dahl Medical Supply (Dahl Pharmacies, Inc.) rents to Renter signing this agreement mobility equipment (scooter, wheelchair, medical bed, lift chair, patient lift, ramp and etc.) subject to all the terms and conditions set forth in the Rental Agreement and Renter agrees:
- The mobility equipment is the property of Dahl Medical Supply and is in good condition. Renter will return the mobility equipment in the same condition as when received. Dahl Medical Supply may repossess the mobility equipment without demand at any time if it is used in violation of the terms of this agreement
- Dahl Medical Supply shall not be liable or responsible for the loss or damage to any property left, lost, damaged, stolen, stored or transported by Renter, its agents, servants, or employees, or any other person on the scooter, whether before or after the return thereof Dahl Medical Supply. Renter assumes all risk of such loss or damage and waives all claims against Dahl Medical Supply by reason thereof and Renter agrees to hold Dahl Medical Supply harmless from and to defend and indemnify Dahl Medical Supply against all claims based upon or arising out of such loss or damage.
- Renter assumes all risk liability for any loss, damage or injury, including death, to person or property or Renter or others arising out of the use, operation or driving of the mobility equipment.
- The additional conditions outlined above have been reviewed and accepted as part of this agreement.
- Renter is responsible for the mobility equipment and will reimburse Dahl Medical Supply $1,250 for a 3 or 4-wheel standard scooter, $1,950 for a bariatric scooter and power chair, $125 for the manual wheelchair, $1,450 for the medical bed, $1,275 for the lift chair, $200 for the walker/rollator, $75 for the crutches, $250 for the knee roller for the full cost of replacement upon demand for any damage, loss, theft, or destruction of the medical equipment. The Renter understands an authorizes that Dahl Medical Supply will charge the credit card used for any repair costs or the replacement costs of the mobility equipment.
- The following restrictions are cumulative and each shall apply to every use, operation, or driving of the mobility equipment. Under no circumstances shall the mobility equipment be used, operated by any person: a) under the age of 18; or b) while under the influence of intoxicants or narcotics; or c) in an unsafe manner.
- Renter shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless Dahl Medical Supply, all of their agents, officers, servants, and employees from and against any and all losses, liability claims, damages, injuries, demands, actions and causes of action whatsoever, arising out of or related to any loss, damage or injury claimed by persons that may arise from the use, operation or driving of the mobility equipment, provided that such loss or damage was not caused by the fault or gross negligence and willful misconduct of Dahl Medical Supply or its employees.
- Renter assumes all costs and expenses of every kind and nature, including legal fees and disbursements arising out of and in connection with the use, operation or driving of the mobility equipment.
- Dahl Medical Supply assumes no liability or responsibility for any acts or omissions of Renter or of Renters agents, servants, or employees.
- Renter shall notify Dahl Medical Supply immediately of any and all accidents and damage resulting from the use, operation, or driving of the mobility equipment.
- Renter shall require photo I.D to operate the scooter with reasonable care and diligence and comply with the terms of the agreement
- Renter agrees to pay all costs, expenses, and attorneys fees incurred by Dahl Medical Supply in collecting sums due or in regaining possessions of mobility equipment or in enforcing or recovering any damage, losses, or claims against Renter.
- Renter or the driver of the mobility equipment shall in no event be deemed the agent or employee of Dahl Medical Supply in any manner or for any purpose whatsoever.
- Any individual executing the Agreement as Renter in a representative capacity shall be bout personally, jointly, and severally, with such fiduciary, corporations, or other entity as to all obligations, expressed or implied, arising hereunder.
- This Agreement shall be binding upon the distributes, heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and personal representatives of the undersigned Renter.
- If any provisions hereof or the application of any provisions to any person or circumstance is held invalid or unenforceable, the remainder hereof and the applications of such provision to other persons or circumstances shall remain valid and enforceable.
- Renter will be charged a 20% cancellation fee within 48 hours of rental being delivered or picked up at Dahl Medical Supply.
The service and care at Dahl Medical Supply is fantastic. They are very accommodating and flexible.
Discover the benefits of renting a Rollator from Dahl Medical Supply in Burnsville, MN, and enjoy increased mobility and convenience. Rentals are available for rent by the week. Reserve a chair today online or call (612) 334-3159 and our experts can answer any questions you have.
Rent a sturdy and reliable Rollator from Dahl Medical Supply. This walker rental comes equipped with comfortable handles to make transportation and mobility easier. Sturdy and lightweight, this rollator offers the freedom and independence you need.
|Handle Height||33" - 37.5"|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Overall Weight||19 lbs.|
|Dahl Medical Supply||
Rollator rental near me
*Please note; Dahl has a large selection of rollators and not all rollators are this exact size but are similar in size.
- Standard delivery (30 miles from Minneapolis, MN) is $100.00 (calculated once you add rental to the cart) and includes pick-up.
- Outside of the 30-mile radius, add $30.00 per 20 miles. This charge will be calculate after you submit the rental and be a separate charge.
- Rush and/or same-day delivery, add $125.00
- Please call: (612)334-3159 if you need rush delivery!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Questions About Renting A Rollator?
CALL: (612) 334-3159
Why Rent? Invest in the Nitro Rollator for Long-term Freedom.